Thursday, July 22, 2010

accounting

I am quite experienced and professional competitor for challenging job.
Qualified in many fieldsnike trainer
such as project management, international business management, marketing, communication, negotiation, supply chain management, purchase management, production management, quality management and also very good understanding of finance, accounting.
Career Objective:nike shox
My international experience offers me great confidence to achieve good performance.I am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my friends, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is travelling, reading,listening to music... 1.Strong ability of study and understanding, innovative and creative
2.Work hard and carefully, have patience and responsibility.
3.Excellent interpersonal skillsnike shoes, good teamwork skillscheap authentic nfl jerseys
4.Open minded ,Strong problem analysis and solving abilities
Fourcheap nike shoes years of job experience in different positions have offered me opportunities to understand different job aspects.touches your heart
Make youself a better person
Whatever happens,happens for a reason






No comments:

Post a Comment