Thursday, July 22, 2010

team facilitation

Self-evaluation:I have had about one and half years’ experience in construction translation and On-site management, which I charged for construction profiles’ gathering, editing, translating, storage, receiving-sending of the construction drawings and the check of Completion Drawings. And I participated the editing chi flat ironof biding and responded for construction budget according to structure drawings,cheap wedding gowns construction operation drawings and calculating rules. hair straightenersI am familiar with the whole process of on-site As SAP BI Senior Consultant, I have more than three years consulting and development experience.I know the SAP implementation methodology very well and I am good at efficient communication with customers. I am happy to accept new challenges and new things to have a keen insight into the judgment; Creative thinking, cheerful personality, good communication skills with people from different backgrounds; full of energy, high enthusiasm for the work and responsibility; open to suggestions; quickly fit into the new environment, can assist in charge of completing the task and work comfortably individually or as a team, excellently. Fast learner, good problem analysis and be able to work under pressure.
Career Objective:
I want to apply this position where my strategic and consultative selling, cross-cultural relationship building, team facilitation, business management, organizational insight, and advanced technical skills will be continually challenged.cheap prom dresses I aspire to senior management responsibility chi hair straightenerand seek a company that embraces growth and change, where compensation is performance-based and increased levels of responsibility offered those with demonstrated potential.Beauty is Meaningless
a world in a grain of sand
Hold infinity






No comments:

Post a Comment