Monday, March 22, 2010

very well

I am an energetic, ralph lauren polo adaptable and attentive girl who is cooperative, and honest to others. I am always easy-going and get along with others,polo shirts
having good patience and responsibility not only for my family, my friends but also for my job.polo shirts
I consider I could undertake this job and could do very well. My skilled language and computer abilities, study and work experience and also my nature character can benefit a lot to this job.ralph lauren polo shirts
To obtain a stable and challenging position as a sales or an assistant for a manager or an apartment, especially in Sale Part or Human Resources Department.ralph lauren polo shirts
I am so glad that i have this chance to send you a resume, i am a very simple and happy girl , easy-going ,hospitality,kind and hard working girl .ralph lauren polo
Graduated from foreign language college for foreign trade ,Speak very nice oral English with very good pronounciation .

No comments:

Post a Comment